- Dr. Stanley B. Leis After 30 years serving the Treasure Valley Dr. Leis retired in January of 2020. He leaves his patients and referrals in the competent hands of his partners at Idaho Foot & Ankle. We are more than happy to continue providing care for his patients. To Dr. Leis we say thank you for your service and congratulations!
- Dr. Jenna Mackay
- Dr. Stewart O. Jones
- Dr. Kerry W. Anderson
- Dr. Ryan S. Kemp
- California College of Podiatric Medicine, San Francisco, CA
Degree: Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, May, 1992
- University of Idaho, Moscow, ID
Degree: B.S. Zoology, May, 1987
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Santa Clara, CA, Resident I, Podiatry
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Santa Clara, CA, Resident II, Chief Resident, Podiatry
HONORS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Surgery, 08/98
- Valedictorian, Class of 1992, College of Podiatric Medicine
- National Dean's Honor list, Class of 1992, C.C.P.M.
- Pi Delta Honor Society, Class of 1992, C.C.P.M.
- Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges, 1992
- American Podiatric Medical Association, 1994-present
- Idaho Podiatric medical Association, 1994-present
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Saint Alphonsus Regional medical Center, Boise, ID
- Saint Luke's Regional medical Center, Boise, ID
- Mercy Medical Center, Nampa, ID
- Author- Posterior Tibial Tendinitis: A literature Review With Case Reports, Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association, March 1994