- Dr. Stanley B. Leis- After 30 years serving the Treasure Valley Dr. Leis retired in January of 2020. He leaves his patients and referrals in the competent hands of his partners at Idaho Foot & Ankle. We are more than happy to continue providing care for his patients. To Dr. Leis we say thank you for your service and congratulations!
- Dr. Jenna Mackay
- Dr. Stewart O. Jones
- Dr. Kerry W. Anderson
- Dr. Ryan S. Kemp
- California College of Podiatric Medicine, San Francisco, CA
Degree date: June 1986. Degree: Doctor of Podiatric Medicine.
- Boise State University, Boise, ID
Major: Medical Technology & Pre-Medicine.
Degree: B.S., Health Science, 1978.
- St. Luke's Hospital School of Medical Technology, Boise, ID
Clinical internship in Medical Technology, M.T. (ASCP).
- University of California, Riverside, CA
Major: Biology (Microbiology). Degree: B.S., 1974.
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Santa Clara, CA, PSR-12
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Hayward, CA, PSR-24.
HONORS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery, 8/90
- Oral Examiner, American Board of Podiatric Surgery, 1993 - present
- Valedictorian, Class of 1986, California College of Podiatric Medicine
- National Dean's Honor List, Class of 1986
- Certified Administrator, Neurosensory & Motor Testing, 2004
- Successfully Completed, Lower Extermity Peripheral Nerve Surgery Advance Workshop
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, 9 / 93
- American Podiatric Medical Association, Member, 1988 - Present
- Idaho Podiatric Medical Association, Member, 1989 - Present
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, Boise, ID
- St. Lukes Regional Medical Center, Boise and Meridian ID
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, Nampa, ID
- American Podiatric Medical Association, 1988 - present
- Examiner, Board of Podiatric Medicine, Idaho, 1996 - 1997
- Secretary/treasurer/vice-president/ president, Idaho Podiatric Medical Association, 1993 - present
- Chairman, Insurance Committee, Idaho Podiatric Medical Association, 1991
- Haight/Ashbury, Free Medical Clinic, volunteer Podiatry Clinic, 1983 - 1986.
- Author: "Squamous Cell Carcinoma: An Unusual Early Complication of Postoperative Osteomyelitis." Published November 1994, Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Author: "Painful Heel Syndrome - A Case Presentation." Published September 1986, Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Author: Pi Delta Honor Society Paper: "Entrapment Neuropathies of the Lower Extremity." Class of 1986 Publication, California College of Podiatric Medicine Library
- Co-author: "Internal Metatarsal Fractures." In Traumatology of the Foot and Ankle, edited by
Barry Scurran, Published 1989, Churchill Livingstone