- Dr. Stanley B. Leis After 30 years serving the Treasure Valley Dr. Leis retired in January of 2020. He leaves his patients and referrals in the competent hands of his partners at Idaho Foot & Ankle. We are more than happy to continue providing care for his patients. To Dr. Leis we say thank you for your service and congratulations!
- Dr. Jenna Mackay
- Dr. Stewart O. Jones
- Dr. Kerry W. Anderson
- Dr. Ryan S. Kemp
Jenna Mackay (Mah-kai) was born in Alberta Canada but spent most of her life in Clarkston WA where she met her now-husband. She attended WSU and spent a year on the women's rowing team and met a group of women she is still close friends with today. In 2012 she moved to Oakland California to attend the California School of Podiatric Medicine. Her fondest memory from Podiatry school, aside from the lifelong friends she made, was winning the class baking competition with "Best All-Around" for some Oreo BonBons in the shape of ice cream cones.
She completed her 3-year surgical residency in Lorain, OH with the Mercy Regional Medical Center Podiatry Residency, working in close conjunction with the Cleveland Clinic. In her final year, she worked as Chief Resident responsible for providing a weekly work schedule and overseeing 15 residents. Upon completion of her residency she and her husband Ian are thrilled to be back in the Pacific Northwest with their two golden retrievers Tucker (10) and Merlin (2).
Idaho Foot and Ankle Associates, August 2019 to present.
- Associate DPM practicing in comprehensive aspects of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- ABFAS Qualified in Forefoot surgery
Mercy Health Regional Medical Center: 07/01/2016 to 06/30/19
- Dr. Mark Hardy, DPM FACFAS- Director
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency with Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Certification (PMSR-RRA)
- Affiliation with major Cleveland hospital systems including Cleveland Clinic, Metro Health, Akron General, and Lakewest Hospital
- Comprehensive training in podiatric medicine and surgery with emphasis on the correction of angular forefoot, rearfoot, and ankle deformities
- Chief Resident: 2018-2019 academic year
California School of Podiatric Medicine, August 2012 to May 2016
- Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine. GPA: 3.54
Washington State University, Pullman WA, August 2006 to May 2010.
- Undergraduate in Basic Medical Studies with a minor in Philosophy, graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor In Science degree. #BBD0E0 »